Jim’s Clothing & Sporting Goods offers the most economical method for screen printing your design with?lasting color durability.
Screen printing is a popular choice for your custom apparel and marketing items.
What you need to know before making your design decisions:
- We offer up to six (6) colors per design
- White fabric is the best choice?to reproduce accurate colors
- White fabrics are the least expensive
- Black fabrics are the most difficult for reproducing accurate colors
- Black fabrics are the most expensive
- Remember the dye will migrate into the color of the fabric changing the hue
- Be specific about the colors you want to use – the color wheel is immense!
If you have a logo or brand available we can work with that or collaborate with our design staff to create a unique and eye-catching design that every one will want!
Screen printing is a multi-step process that has been mastered by our production staff. Producing a quality result?with vibrant, true colors plus intricate details requires dedication and attention to detail at all times.
This is a great process for creating an economical product that can make your group, business or team look outstanding! ?Single color or multiple color designs are your option. There are many decisions, but the most important is the desired outcome and use.
Are you unsure if screen printing is the best option for your needs? ?Call our staff to discuss specifics. ?But in the meantime, check out the?Embroidery Page?to see our staff at work…
Choosing the articles to customize is a very big decision. ?Go to the?Catalogs Page?to check out the many different product lines we can use to create your custom apparel or marketing piece…
For examples of the great design work completed by screen printing or embroidery you will want to see?our?Photo Gallery Page?…